Privacy And Cookies Policy
§1. General Provisions
- The data controller is
MEGATERM PLUS Sp.
z o.o. with its registered office
in Kielce, ul. Skrajna 86, 25-650 Kielce, entered into the Register
of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000019309, for which
registration files are kept by the District Court in Kielce, X
Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP:
657-10-21-174, REGON: 290581160.
- A glossary of the Regulations is used to
- For the purposes of better reception of
the terms “You”, “Administrator” – “We”.
The term ‘GDPR’ means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European
Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of
individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on
the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- Data protection is carried out in
accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and
their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and care
for data security. For this purpose, among others, secure
communication encryption protocol (SSL) is used.
- Personal data provided in the forms on the
website are treated as confidential and are not visible to
- We collect personal data for specific
cases and purposes.
§2. Data Controller
- The service provider is the controller of
his clients’ data. This means that if you contacted us using the
form on the website, completed the qualification questionnaire or
sent us your CV, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail
address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
- Personal data are processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the
protection of personal data,
- in accordance with the implemented
- to the extent and purpose necessary to
conduct the recruitment process,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to
establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or terminate
it, and to properly implement electronic services,
- to the extent and for the purpose
necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes),
and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the
- Processing purposes and activities:
- When contacting us via e-mail or contact
form, you provide us with your email address and sometimes other
data, your data in this case is processed in order to contact you,
and the basis for processing is art. 6 clause 1 letter a and GDPR,
i.e. your consent resulting from initiating contact. The legal
basis for processing after the contact is a justified purpose in
the form of archiving correspondence for the purposes of
demonstrating its course in the future (Article 6 paragraph 1
letter f of the GDPR).
- By completing the qualification survey
you provide us with your personal data, which are processed in the
recruitment process until its completion.
- Any data subject (if we are their
administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or
limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a
complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person supervising the
processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s organization
is possible by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to process your data
after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only
to the extent of the need to assert any claims before a court or if
national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain
- The Service Provider has the right to
disclose User’s personal data and other data to entities authorized
under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- The deletion of personal data may occur as
a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible
objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not disclose
personal data to entities other than those authorized under the
- We have implemented access control, thanks
to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data
- Personal data is processed only by persons
authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely.
§3. Cookies and other
- Our website uses the following cookies:
- ‘necessary’ cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website;
- ‘performance’ cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- ‘functional’ cookies, enabling ‘remembering’ user-selected settings and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Cookie management instructions are available on the website
http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to this by completing the form. We save and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform the given function.
§4. Server logs
- Information about some user behavior is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, registration may be subject to:
- inquiry time,
- the time of sending the reply,
- name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL’s address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- Information about the IP address.
- The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the site.
- The above data are used only for server administration purposes.